The Annovi Reverberi AR SRMW24G28-EZ triplex residential plunger pump for vertical gas engine driven pressure washers flows 2.2 gallons per minute at 2,800 PSI and 3,400 RPM.
Shaft Size: 7/8"
Max GPM: 2.4
Max PSI: 2,800
Inlet Thread: 3/4" GHA
Discharge Thread: 22mm x 1.4M
This pump mounts directly on to the engine shaft by using a keyed hollow shaft connection system. The mounting flange provides a convenient connection to most 7/8” diameter shaft vertical gas engines in 4 - 7 HP (reference the cc to HP chart) and fits most OEM carts. This pump includes a built-in pressure control valve, downstream chemical injection system, EZ start valve and thermal relief valve. The seal system uses a high and low pressure seal.
- The "S" version has upgraded grade valves
- The pump body and head are die-cast aluminum alloy
- Pistons are driven by swash (wobble) plate mechanism
- The crankshaft is supported by an oversized ball bearing while the swash plate has a thrust bearing assembly
- Pistons are tempered stainless steel
- Pump head is forged brass
- The seal system uses a high and low pressure seal